Wasilla Physical Therapy is owned and operated by physical therapists. At Wasilla Physical Therapy we provide our patients with an exceptional outpatient and rehabilitation experience. We believe that a synthesis of modern technique and human touch produces optimal results. We offer an encouraging environment where our friendly and dedicated staff assists patients in achieving their physical therapy goals. Our staff of experienced therapists take a personal interest in our patients’ well being. At Wasilla Physical Therapy we are 100% committed to patient care.
What is Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy involves the diagnosis, treatment, management of movement dysfunction and enhancement of physical functional abilities. Physical therapy includes the examination, evaluation, and treatment provided by a physical therapist.
Treatment is directed toward the restoration, maintenance and promotion of optimal physical function. Treatment includes the recovery of current symptoms and the prevention of the progression of impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities that may result from diseases, disorders, conditions, and/or injuries.
What to expect as a Patient
At Wasilla Physical Therapy, you will work together with your physical therapist in a quiet and comfortable environment towards recuperation. All our sessions, including the initial evaluation, require a minimum of 45 to 60 minutes. During the initial evaluation, you will discuss your symptoms and desired outcome with your therapist. After the discussion your physical therapist will perform a hands-on evaluation of your condition. Based on your goals, the requests of your referring physician and the results of the evaluation, you and your physical therapist will agree upon a treatment plan.
We offer a full range of orthopedic, sports and fitness testing in addition to treatment for disorders, conditions and injuries:
- Treatment for injury to ankle/foot, knee, hip, shoulder, back/neck/head, elbow/hand
- Evaluation and treatment of pain or discomfort during exercise or movement
- Fitness evaluation; flexibility, strength, body composition, posture, balance and aerobic conditioning
- Customized orthotics
- Sports injuries
- Pre and Post Surgical Orthopedic Conditions
- On the job injuries (L&I)
- Auto accidents (MVA)
Our Wasilla-based physical therapy clinic also can help you recover from a variety of conditions and disorders, including:
- Work, Auto & Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Spinal Care
- Neck/Back Pain
- Shoulder & Upper Extremity Problems
- Foot/Ankle & Lower Extremity Problems
- General Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Fibromyalgia Relief and Treatment
- Dizziness and Balance Impairment
To schedule an appointment, please call us today!