APRICOT & CASHEW ENERGY BARS
- 1 cup dried Turkish apricots
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ¾ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup or pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Line and 8 inch baking pan with parchment paper or saran wrap, and set aside.
- Pulse cashews in food processoruntil crumbly, place in a separate bowl.
- Pulse apricots in food processor until finely chopped. Add all other ingredients to the apricot mixture and process until well combined.
- Add the chopped cashews to the mixture and pulse until combined.
- Firmly press the apricot mixture into the baking pan, using the flat surface of a measuring cup to create a flat even layer.
- Place pan in the freezer for one hour, then remove and cut into 8 rectangle bars (or more or less, depending on desired size).
- Place in an airtight container and store for up to one month in the fridge.
Serving size: 1Bar
Calories:171kcal Fat:10g Carbohydrates:19g Sugar:10g Fiber:2g Protein:3g